Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
How this job works
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead and support efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meet their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to influence the operational strategy of these scaled quality efforts.
Partner Operations is a new team dedicated to solving operational problems, acting as a centralized point of contact for other teams within Indeed. The team consists of vendor managers and operations analysts who will help in the execution of scaled operations workflows. Partner Operations will be the go-to experts with regards to how to execute operational challenges such as scaled content moderation, data labeling, customer outreach, and other future workflows.
As a Sr. Partner Operations Vendor Manager you will be expected to personally engage with your assigned vendor partner to review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance, drive improvement plans and act as the primary point of contact for Indeed on all operational matters. You will combine your outsourcing/vendor management background with technical skills to ensure that we are getting the most from our operations vendor partners.
- Has a deep understanding and passion for role
- Provides tools and opportunities to the team that increase creativity, curiosity and productivity
- Viewed as an expert by others in the function and relied upon for that expertise
- Drive vendor performance and contractual adherence in line with Indeed’s outsourcing strategy
- Communicates and collaborates effectively to influence key decision makers across departments on strategic initiatives that impact the business
- Primary POC for multiple vendor(s) across operational workflows responsible for the auditing of invoices and other deliverables from the vendor
- Initiate operational capacity planning between the vendor and internal business stakeholders
- Review and audit overall vendor procedures and processes
- Encourages others to take action to reach goals. Creates opportunities for other team members to work on. utilizes appropriate data to set goals and measure results
- Manage complex vendor and internal stakeholder relationships with a focus on operational effectiveness provided by the vendor always asking “Are they meeting their obligation?”
- Anticipates obstacles and proactively establishes plans to address them; involves others in thinking through and discussing the issues, impact, and possible approaches
- Ensures results are consistently delivered through setting expectations and monitoring performance against objectives and metrics
- Persists until goals are achieved and commitments met; quickly identifies what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal and removes roadblocks
- 5+ years’experience in vendor management, forecasting, end to end project management, and/or operations
- Fluent in English and Japanese languages
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Travel required up to 50% depending upon vendor location
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.