Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Payroll Operations Specialist at its EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. The Payroll team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational environment, possess strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication and process improvement skills. This role will be a combination of payroll operations and payroll processing, reporting directly to the EMEA Payroll Manager.
- Assist the payroll manager in reviewing and developing the EMEA payroll vendor solution and develop streamlined solutions to address current inefficiencies within the function.
- Lead the implementation of the EMEA Payroll Road Map to ensure process improvements and standardisations are rolled out across the EMEA payroll function
- Develop an internal payroll policy framework in collaboration with various business stakeholders
- Act as primary lead for the management and roll out of Payroll Testing
- Support the payroll manager in relation to integrating newly acquired businesses and setting up new entities.
- It is expected that a portion of your time will be spent processing monthly payroll across multiple EMEA & LATAM locations in cooperation with our global third party payroll provider
- Ensure statutory end to end payroll requirements are met through pro-active research and validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
- Full responsibility for the checking of trial and final payroll outputs which includes: payslips, gross to net reports and monthly variance analysis, GL reporting.
- Demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- 3+ years of EMEA payroll experience
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience with integrated payroll solutions, preferably experience with Workday
- Experience with payroll implementations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate & effectively communicate with various business stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.