Date published: 27-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performerS. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Process monthly multi-location payroll for 1000+ employees
- Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, direct deposits, pay rate changes and garnishments
- Responsible for payroll tax activities; including compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Assist in audits including payroll reporting
- Partner with HR to align payroll and benefit enhancements. Ensuring benefit deductions tie to payroll deductions (Ex. B2W, commuter benefits, etc.)
- Assist GL with payroll journals
- Prepare payroll-related documentation to ensure payroll accuracy before submittal to our third-party payroll provider
- Research and implement statutory payroll obligations to ensure statutory requirements
- Assist Payroll Manager with additional administration, audits, and compliance testing/reporting
- Provide positive customer service on all questions related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- 3+ years of EMEA payroll experience
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related major
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.