Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Responsible for payroll tax activities; including compliance with multi-jurisdictional tax regulations
- Process bi-weekly /monthly, multi-location payroll for 200+ employees
- Process all monthly payroll related transactions, including but not limited to employee’s payroll cycles, tax and statutory requirements
- Process and review year-end payroll filings in various jurisdictions
- Review existing payroll practices, provide recommendation on process and policy changes as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and all matters related to compensation, including all payroll files
- Assist and involvement in internal and external audits
- Provide positive customer service on all questions related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience working across international markets
- 3+ years experience with automated multi-location payroll for 500+ employees
- Ability to work independently and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Japanese language both written and spoken, is a must
- Prior experience working in an internet advertising or ecommerce company
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.