Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Payroll Specialist at its EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. The Payroll team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational environment, possess strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication and process improvement skills.
This role will report directly to the EMEA Payroll Manager.
- Process monthly payroll across the Irish entity in cooperation with our global third party payroll provider
- Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, direct deposits, pay rate changes and garnishments
- Prepare payroll-related documentation to ensure payroll accuracy before submittal to our third-party payroll provider
- Full responsibility for the checking of trial and final payroll outputs which includes: payslips, gross to net reports and monthly variance analysis
- Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Process off-cycle payments including final salary, bonuses and commissions
- Provide positive customer service on all questions related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- Responsible for payroll tax activities; including compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Support internal and external payroll audit requests
- Partner with HR to align payroll and benefit enhancements. Ensuring benefit deductions tie to payroll deductions (Ex. B2W, commuter benefits, etc.)
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through pro-active research and validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
- Collaborate on process improvements and standardisations across the payroll function
- Assist Payroll Manager with additional administration, audits, and compliance testing/reporting
- Demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs
- 2+ years of Irish payroll experience
- IPass desirable but not essentail
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience using ADP (Streamline) a plus
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related major – Preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.