Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Are you passionate about securing a highly complex ecosystem of corporate assets distributed across multiple continents, and also most importantly your coworkers?
Do you have a passion for helping your coworkers stay safe through education?
If so, become a member of Indeed’s Physical Security team and protect the people that help people get jobs!
Indeed.com is looking for a full-time Physical Security Administrator to help plan, configure, deploy and maintain multiple physical security systems. You work closely with the Facilities, Network, and Corporate IT teams to increase physical security at all of our office locations by implementing cutting-edge tools, processes, and architecture that make each Indeed employee safer at work. You work cross-functionally with both internal and external partners as a subject matter expert to develop a risk-based approach to detect, deter, and mitigate physical security threats at all locations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Goes until someone says stop. If someone says stop, ask why!
- Does first, and asks for forgiveness later.
- Believes that “Done is better than perfect.”
- Learn everything you can and teach those around you.
- Work fast, fail fast, and make data-driven decisions.
- Under minimal supervision collects information necessary to implement Indeed’s physical security program,
- Works closely with other team members to ensure physical security is appropriately implemented based on the location’s established risk profile,
- Supports project management of new system builds,
- Provides front line customer support for offices within their assigned region and assists outside the region as needed,
- Manages access control system to include administrator training, user administration, running reports, scheduling maintenance and repair as needed and basic troubleshooting,
- Manages video management system and works with networking team and outside vendors to ensure proper operation,
- Evangelizes physical security program and helps improve the security of all Indeed employees and visitors, and
- Other tasks as assigned.
Ability to work individually and as part of a team,
Willingness to travel as needed,
4+ years of installing, designing and/or maintaining physical security systems,
Independent ability to research technical problems and devise innovative solutions,
Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks,
Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic,
Willingness to work flexible and odd hours at times, based on needs, and
Additional language skills are beneficial.
Occasionally lift up to 60 lbs for equipment installation,
Ability to crouch beneath desks, and
Ability to work on ladders.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.