Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Are you passionate about securing corporate assets for a global company, and also most importantly your wonderful coworkers?
Are you excited by taking on a challenge like securing a highly complex ecosystem distributed across multiple continents?
If so, become a member of Indeed’s Physical Security team and protect the people that help people get jobs!
Indeed.com is looking for a full-time Physical Security engineer to help plan, configure, deploy and maintain multiple physical security systems. You work closely with the Facilities, Network, and Corporate IT teams to increase physical security at all of our office locations by implementing cutting-edge tools, processes, and architecture that make each Indeed employee safer at work. You work cross-functionally with both internal and external partners as a subject matter expert to develop a risk-based approach to detect, deter, and mitigate physical security threats at all locations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Goes until someone says stop. If someone says stop, ask why!
- Does first, and asks for forgiveness later.
- Believes that “Done is better than perfect.”
- Learn everything you can and teach those around you.
- Work fast, fail fast, and make data-driven decisions.
- Under minimal supervision collects information necessary to implement Indeed’s physical security program
- Manages projects to include scheduling, vendor management, scrutinizing quotes, tracking internal approval processes, supervising installations, developing punch lists and project closeout
- Manages access control system to include administrator training, user administration, running reports, scheduling maintenance and repair as needed and basic troubleshooting
- Manages video management system and works with networking team and outside vendors to ensure proper operation
- Provides front line customer support for offices within their assigned region and assists outside the region as needed
- Evangelizes physical security program and helps improve the security of all Indeed employees and visitors, and other tasks as assigned
- 8+ years of installing, designing and/or maintaining physical security systems
- Project Management experience on Security systems
- Knowledge & Experience of Corporate Security systems
- Attention to detail, ability to trace problems to root cause
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Independent ability to research technical problems and devise innovative solutions
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible and odd hours at times, based on needs.
- Additional language skills are beneficial.
- Occasionally lift up to 60 lbs for equipment installation,
- Ability to crouch beneath desks and ability to work on ladders
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.