Date published: 24-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
New Market Sales Specialists at Indeed Prime are on the front lines of launching Indeed Prime, therefore, helping employers more effectively find top technical talent.
In this role you will be responsible for introducing our newest product, Indeed Prime, to the marketplace and building a robust employer partner network in our new markets. Indeed Prime connects a highly curated pool of quality, in-demand technical candidates to selected employers.Each New Market Sales Specialist will be aligned with Prime Operations Team and Indeed Prime Growth Manager. You will share the same new products goals as the Prime Growth Manger and will be comped according to the performance metrics decided in our go-to-market strategy.
- Drive growth and adoption of Prime to tech employers
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect ideal opportunities and build a pipeline
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Evaluate, build, and manage a sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships from initial contact to multiple hires
- Develop client relationships by way of phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Manage growth of Prime clients with a focus on driving adoption, engagement, client education, and satisfaction
- Conduct client on-boarding, provide training and share best practices
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful observations, and recommend creative ways for clients to get the most out of Prime
- Operate as the lead point of contact for clients specific matters and in-market activities
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation, client marketing, and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate and sell
- An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- An excitement for challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- 5-7 years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Hunter mentality
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.