Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Prime Sales Specialists are on the front lines driving employer acquisition and adoption of the Indeed Prime product; an early stage product at Indeed that matches tech candidates with employers.
In this role you will be responsible for acquiring new users for Indeed Prime and driving product adoption within the hiring organizations at high value clients. You will be responsible for identifying suitable leads based on the client’s hiring needs. You are a polished Sales professional that understands how to strategically and effectively navigate client partnerships and cross-functional communication. Experience with solution selling, product lifecycle knowledge, and a consultative approach required.
Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve sales goals
Cross-train across all of Indeed’s products to recommend appropriate bundles
Partner with Sales Reps to help achieve your sales goals
Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and Face-to-Face where applicable
Prepare target account lists
Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
Help evaluate, build, and manage sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for Prime
Provide performance insights to clients
Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
Help scale processes including lead generation and client marketing by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional maturity and exceptional business acumen
- 3-5 years of experience selling in a consultative sales-driven environment
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and solution sell
- Experience effectively communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate, sell, take on challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.