Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
How this department works
We value the trust our users place in us to keep their personal data safe and secure, which is why we want to be at the forefront of data privacy and protection for our users. This means putting in place the appropriate safeguards and system infrastructure to make sure that user data is never misused and is always secure. With the progress in the field of information and communication technologies, new technical challenges to privacy and data protection have emerged. Indeed’s Privacy Department works to ensure that we are the best possible custodians of our users’ data and are at the forefront of industry data privacy and protection standards.
The Privacy Data Analyst supports the efforts of the Privacy Department; working closely with all stakeholders and the Privacy Engineering team to support the development and maintenance of ongoing privacy-related efforts across the organization. The individual in this position also helps to manage compliance reporting requirements, and participates in the development and maintenance of the auditing and monitoring process for Indeed’s Privacy Department.
You will be responsible for providing oversight and guidance on privacy related initiatives, subject matter expertise on privacy laws and regulations, proactive and effective communication with internal and external parties, collaborative resolution of business issues, and exceptional customer service for internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent work experience)
- 1+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude and be able to effectively communicate with technology professionals; data analysis and/or coding skills are highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and resolution, project management, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience managing multiple high priority projects and assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Able to make consistent decisions and apply prior knowledge to new situations
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
Previous experience in a software development environment is highly preferred.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.