Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a smart, self-motivated candidate who is passionate about Client Success and helping teammates excel at delivering service excellence. As the Process Improvement Specialist you will report to the Manager of Client Success, Process Improvement and support the team towards the goal of providing a WOW customer experience. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be detail oriented, analytical, organized and demonstrate the ability to work independently and also within a team environment.
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements, and implement approved process improvements.
- Identify workflows and processes that help streamline communication and operational efficiency.
- Lead in the creation, review and updating of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), coordinating with various departments.
- Evaluate the SOP on a periodic basis and identify potential SOP revisions as needed to support continuous improvement.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and operational excellence methodologies and change throughout Client Success.
- Implement data collection mechanisms in areas where additional data is required for process analysis
- Partner with internal support teams to prioritize and implement system enhancements required for improved process flows to drive operational efficiencies.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or comparable business process improvement certification.
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, 3 years related experience required if no degree
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service, office management
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues, develop improvements and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization and handle each request with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- Experience defining and reporting on operational metrics.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and proven ability to multitask.
- A flexible attitude and excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Project management experience that includes contributing ideas to operational programs, helping to define roadmaps, and working with a team to implement strategic initiatives.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.