Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
This is a great opportunity that touches a variety of departments at Indeed – along with our Global Procurement department, you will have exposure to our Sales, Client Services, and Technology teams, including Senior Leadership. Successful interns may have the opportunity to continue at Indeed in subsequent semesters.
Global Procurement department consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail. We’re looking for a self-starter who can leverage pre-established guidelines to deliver measurable results in a result-oriented environment.
Assist with the creation and documentation of global procurement’s standard operating procedures manuals.
Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities.
Provide analysis of our payment methods, including global credit card process alignment.
Identify and drive process improvements.
Work with the Contracts and Buying Teams to report monthly metrics and monitor process compliance.
Communicate effectively and timely with internal customers as needed.
Partner with Accounts Payable to resolve payment issues.
Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, business units, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
Perform all other duties as assigned including administrative tasks.
- Internship Program is 10-12 weeks long (June - August)
- Candidates who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Graduating 2020)
- Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available from 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday
- Extremely strong analytic, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intacct ERP, MS Office Suite, all Google applications knowledge is preferred.
- Project management skills - proven ability to oversee a project with objective of prioritizing and allocating time appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
Intacct ERP, MS Office, Google applications knowledge
Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Interest in/experience with data visualization
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.