Date published: 10-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Assist the Global Procurement team with requisitions to purchase order conversion for goods and services for all global purchases recorded in Intacct (ERP Tool)
- Maintain requisition status in Intacct with real time information provided from vendors, in coordination with Procurement Buyers
- Support global procurement Contracts team when needed
- Communicate timely and effectively with internal customers regarding order updates
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice issues
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities
- Work with Management to report metrics and monitor process compliance
- Collaborate and communicate across different organizational levels, functions, business units, and geographies to realize Procurement goals and objectives
- Complete special projects, as assigned
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Perform all other duties as assigned, including administrative tasks
- 1+ years experience in Finance, Business or related field
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills, high level of accuracy, detail orientated and customer focused.
- Ability to prioritize and handle ambiguous tasks and deliver results in a timely manner to pre-determined deadlines
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities in a results driven environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a group setting
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.