Date published: 23-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Provide global support for Procurement contracts administration, including managing, drafting, redlining, negotiating and finalizing company agreements.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to completion.
- Analyze and validate all aspects of incoming non-disclosure agreements, software-as-a-service customer, partner, contractor and other company agreements, applying general contract and intellectual property principles knowledge to independently address a variety of contract issues.
- Conduct initial review of all incoming contract requests for Japan business and correspondence to identify any terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, collaborating with internal stakeholders in the sales, professional services, corporate finance and other internal organizations as may be required.
- Manage and maintain all contracts, contract policies and procedures and document tracking and reporting requirements for Japan region.
- Procurement Experience 5+ years
- Full bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English, Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate contract concepts effectively across all levels of the
- Strong customer focus, a passion for producing high-quality work
- Superior organizational and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of a Contract Lifecycle Management tool works a plus
- Cloud/SaaS subscription arrangements and corporate agreements knowledge a plus
- Strong understanding of contracting, software licensing and intellectual property rights and principles.
- Minimum of 5+ years related contract management work/negotiations experience
- Adapts and thrives in fast paced environment, ability to meet deadlines and drive agreements to completion
- Qualifications - Bachelor’s Degree, Areas of Study such as Law, Procurement, Business Studies
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.