Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Provide global support for Procurement contracts administration, including managing, redlining, negotiating and finalizing company agreements.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to completion.
- Analyze and validate all aspects of incoming Procurement Contracts and documents such as non-disclosure agreements, software-as-a-service, master services agreements, applying general contract and intellectual property principles knowledge to independently address a variety of contract issues.
- Conduct initial review of all incoming contract requests and correspondence to identify any terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, collaborating with internal stakeholders and other internal organizations as may be required.
- Run RFPs for Marketing.
- Review and edit Commercial and Legal contract terms.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Law related degree preferred).
- Minimum of 5+ years related contract management experience, including International experience (Purchasing qualification (APICS) preferred).
- Working knowledge of Contract Lifecycle Management tools.
- Prior experience with contract negotiations and experience with Marketing event agreements and contract terms.
- Experience conducting RFP's for Events and Marketing media and data.
- Experience negotiating with event venues and developing pricing and terms for delivery of events.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate contract concepts effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of contracting, software licensing and intellectual property rights and principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external customers.
- Superior organizational and project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to effectively multi-task, reprioritize and work proactively and independently to meet deadlines and drive agreements to conclusion.
- MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.