Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Contracts Specialist to gain valuable knowledge in the Procurement field and to develop specific skills in a company ranked amongst the fastest growing in the world. The Procurement Contracts Specialist will be responsible for managing and tracking assigned contracts from acceptance to close. The Procurement Contracts Specialist will also participate in various aspects of the contract lifecycle and will be a part of the global Procure to Pay (P2P) team.
- Manage the key elements of global centralized Procurement contracts database and key contract deliverables.
- Manage and maintain global contracts tracking database.
- Conduct an initial review of all contracts globally.
- Communicate effectively and timely with all global entities and global vendors.
- Working knowledge of global currencies, languages and global contracts.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices specific to end dates.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract, NDA, Certificate of Insurance (COI) and termination letter, which includes the original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, and end dates.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status in a timely manner.
- Communicate with various departments such as Legal, Accounting and all business units globally.
- Ensure contracts and Procurement policies and procedures adhere to existing regulations.
- Report to Japan Procurement Manager - Procurement Contracts and support global P2P team.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and metrics.
- Document and organize contract documents in contract management system electronically.
- Actively participating in and suggesting new ideas for process improvements and development.
- Prepare monthly contract metrics for department.
- Maintain files and audit controls in accordance with regulations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 5 ~ 8 years relative experience.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently. Team player.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior and timely customer service.
- Computer proficiency with Google suite of applications and MS Office suite. (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proven leadership qualities; ability to start, oversee and follow through with assignments and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of global contract organization and contract lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Intacct or ERP tool a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.