Date published: 20-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Use existing preferred vendor and/or new suppliers to source goods and services from approved providers
- Prepare and submit contracts and requisitions and follow through in timely manner
- Ensure goods and/or services requests are submitted in line with specified cost, quality, delivery targets focused on defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Support the general purchasing function and stakeholders, communicating any supply challenges which may impact business operations
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes, including new projects and activities
- Contact suppliers to resolve all queries through error management reconciliation
- Provide analysis reports on inventory, costs, and review cost reduction activities
- Review and reconcile Month End Purchase Requisitions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly metric reports. focused on cost efficiencies and SLA’s
- Work closely with Procurement team to identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships, maintaining excellent communication
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures for the E2E P2P process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in global procurement
- Working knowledge of commonly-used procurement concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong knowledge of purchasing, negotiation, commercial understanding and cost breakdown
- Experience working closely with global suppliers
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and identify general business improvements
- Working knowledge of Intacct, MS Office and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP / P2P Procurement system management exposure is beneficial
- Familiarity with JIRA ticketing software is beneficial
- Customer focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.