Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Global Procurement Analyst to join our Global Procurement team. You will be responsible for running reports, and combing through various data sets that assist with the long term goal of purchasing goods and services for Indeed. The position will also assist with developing presentations for each P2P team. These presentations may be presented to End Users, Vendors, and internal leadership. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can both manage and execute multiple projects under pressure in a fun, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment. This role will be based in Austin, TX and will report to the Global Procurement Manager over Indeed’s Purchasing and Vendor Management teams.
- Develop various reports for Purchasing, Vendor Management, Contracts, and Accounts Payable.
- Work directly with the Global P2P team to create presentations using PowerPoint that may be presented to internal and external individuals.
- Support the purchasing function and stakeholders communicating any supply challenges which may impact on business operations
- Conduct market research to assist with building potential supplier targets in various categories
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Work closely with the wider procurement function and review opportunities for continuous and business improvements
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Project management focus from inception through to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in a data analyst role in a Procurement or Finance environment.
- Experience using an ERP system (i.e Workday Financial, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of commonly-used procurement concepts, practices, and procedures, including purchasing, negotiation, commercial understanding, and cost breakdown
- Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle urgent or time-sensitive situations
- Has worked extensively on a range of software platforms (eg. Advanced MS Office, Google Suite, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to present the data to internal and external stakeholders.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.