Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.The Product Marketing Project Manager is motivated, enthusiastic and dependable. You have extensive experience in project management and program measurement. You thrive in a face-paced environment and have exceptional multitasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Building high quality, transparent communication vehicles (e.g. Wiki, dashboard, newsletter) to share updates, product information and team news with cross-functional teams.
- Working with the Global Product Marketing team to coordinate the communication, planning, and execution of initiatives, facilitating work through: JIRA, contractor management, consolidation and streamlining of asks to other cross-functional teams like Marketing Research, Business Intelligence and Design.
- You'll work with key members of Sales Enablement and Client Success teams to create holistic tracking and reporting for key assets (product sheets, sales decks, FAQs, competitive battlecards, videos) created by the Global Product Marketing team to track performance and impact.
- Build out and manage team dashboards - incorporating from multiple sources including Google Analytics, Tableau
- Define, document and manage the localization process for the team’s content (including videos, collateral, emails).
- Excellent organization and project management skills: Establishes priorities and meets deadlines for multiple projects at a time.
- High standards: Produces high-quality work with extreme attention to detail, anticipates conflicts and implications.
- Relationship skills: Maintains positive, productive relationships with co-workers and vendors throughout the organization.
- Independence: Ability to work with minimal supervision to plan and accomplish goals and to meet promotional objectives.
- BS/BA in marketing, communication, business or a related field
- 5+ years work experience in marketing, program or project management
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills to ensure team accomplishes set goals
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, driving toward process improvements and strong working relationships
- Strong commitment to personal growth and professional development
- Agile experience and comfort with Lean principles a plus
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce, and Tableau
- Some experience with Google Analytics and web technologies preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.