Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our customer success teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organisation and is responsible for monetising all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercialising the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission - we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Gather customer feedback and work with product development to determine if and how we incorporate feature requests into the product
- Be a strategic lead for Indeed Brand Products (Indeed Company Pages Premium and Indeed Targeted Brand Ads)
- Develop new product strategies, partnerships, go to market features to ensure product adoption and success.
- Help identify which ideas have clear growth potential and which should be revised, or de-prioritised
- Lead competitive analysis and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Operations and Product Engineering.
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, service processes and customer effort reduction
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Conduct regular reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- A clear passion and experience for product development, launch and adoption.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience taking data, building reports and driving to action
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Finance, Engineering)
- Strong skills in analysing data with spreadsheet software, and database query experience (e.g. SQL or Tableau)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience with scaling international products
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 6-8 years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Banking, Strategy and/or Consulting.
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.