Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be a strategic lead for the Featured Employer product, our reward program that delivers benefits and incentives to clients for utilizing Indeed’s products and helps them better attract top talent.
- Develop/Analyze product strategies, partnerships, and features to increase client engagement, and increase Sales and CS efficiencies.
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or deprioritized.
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can leverage to retain and grow clients.
- Gather stakeholder feedback and work with product to determine how we incorporate into the product.
- Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support the ongoing development of our Featured Employer program.
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for benefits and promotions by market and client segment.
- Project management for new product/feature launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies).
- Conduct regular reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success.
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Strong skills in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
- Passion for product development
- Product development / new product launch experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience taking data and driving to action
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience with scaling international products
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
- Experience in the Tech and/or Recruiting / Staffing industry
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.