Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for commercializing all Products, developing rollout strategies, and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission - we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be a strategic lead for Indeed Enterprise Performance Products (Sponsored Jobs and Indeed Analytics)
- Develop/Analyze new product strategies and features to improve operational efficiency internally and decrease customer effort
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or de-prioritized
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Gather customer feedback and work with product to determine how we incorporate into the product
- Dive deep into our data to generate insights and inform optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, service processes and customer effort reduction
- Project management for new feature roll outs and changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Conduct regular reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- Passion for product development
- New product development / launch experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong skills in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL) is a must
- Experience taking data and driving to action
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- MBA is desired
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
- Experience in the Tech and/or Recruiting / Staffing industry
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.