Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
New Product Commercialization works closely with all New Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all New Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: they help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that their employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be responsible for a core group of products and how they are monetized globally
- Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support and scale these products
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes and incentives
- Work with the Product & Engineering teams to adjust and reposition products in markets we are seeing poor performance
- Conduct competitive analyses to understand why a product may work well in one market and poor in another
- Put together recommendations to address these issues and work with Product and Sales leadership to implement.
- Manage new product launches (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of products in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition of new products
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- At the end of the day, you are responsible for driving the success of this group of products Globally
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Passion for new product development and launch processes
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience taking data and driving to action
- Experience analyzing data with spreadsheet software, database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience.
- Experience in new product development / launch experience is a distinct advantage
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.