Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes and to launch new products
Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
Able to pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
Conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
Build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
Manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- BA Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or Statistics, or a related technical field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl required
- Minimum 1 year of experience building applications using at least one of the following:
- Databases, for example: Mysql, Mongo, or a similar program; or
- A collection of systems connected and communicating via a network connection
- Ability to work independently and mentor others
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Ph.D. or advanced degree
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.