Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for Product Developers who will impact people across the globe using his/her skills to develop BI systems, analyze large data sets, uncover business insights, solve various business problems, manage various operational processes and code software that will grow Indeed's business around the world.
The ideal candidate is multi-talented across several fields; software engineering, product management, business analysis, math, critical thinking, good business sense, great communication skills, passion for internet economics, and is driven to help job seekers find jobs. This individual needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid technical/analytical skills. The Product Developer must go beyond just running the numbers and be able translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes and to launch new products
- Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
- Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
- Able to pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
- Conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
- Manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- BA Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or Statistics, or a related technical field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience programming with at least one of the following languages - Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl required
- Minimum 1 year of experience building applications using at least one of the following
- Databases, for example - Mysql, Mongo, or a similar program; or
- A collection of systems connected and communicating via a network connection
- Ability to work independently and mentor others
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Ph.D. or advanced degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks - http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
To view Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms please click here
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.