Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes
- Do in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Do financial or business modeling using Excel and use basic math techniques such regression. Machine learning knowledge a plus
- Handle day-to-day business operations as needed
- Manage a team of technical business analysts, do routine one-on-ones, performance reviews and perform other management duties
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Add to the team’s infrastructure of algorithms, automation, data mining & quantitative business analytics
- Strong technical education background, majoring in fields that require a high degree of analytical skills, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude. Intellectually flexible
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Knowledge of some sort of programming language
- Engineering management experience
- Experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling a plus
- Great attention to details
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.