Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The Indeed Incubator:
Indeed Incubator is an internal new product accelerator, charged with pioneering new product ideas and assessing their viability through fast launches and empirical learning. We are comprised of 15 cross-functional startup teams situated across Austin, Tokyo, and Seattle.
We are looking for a product leader for Indeed Incubator for Tokyo, where you will be responsible for supervising 3-5 internal startups. You should possess a mix of technical, product and business strength - along with an ability to teach and mentor new founders.
Product Directors at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
Coach, mentor and guide internal startups as they
- Engage in user research to understand their users.
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes and mockups (in conjunction with designers).
- Work with engineers and designers to define product requirements and ship features regularly.
- Analyze data, including analytics and a A/B testing results.
- Use data analysis to improve features and inspire new product ideas.
- Research markets and competitors.
- 3-5 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.