Date published: 25-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for Product Evangelists to support a growing team of inside sales professionals. The ideal candidate will be both great at telling a story and listening to others, and at ease doing both over the phone, using virtual presentation technologies.
This person will spend a bulk of their time alongside sales teams, with the sole focus on bringing marketing programs to life. As a result, s/he will be seen as an integral part of the sales engine, not remote from it. From this direct engagement, this new role will have the understanding required to build and launch marketing and sales enablement programs specific to this audience and be a key contributor to developing effective go-to-market strategies.
Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Each month, more than 200 million job seekers in over 60 countries search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide.
The ideal candidate will thrive on engaging with and supporting others, be highly collaborative and bring an entrepreneurial energy to the projects they work on.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with sales teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals
- Activate and brief the teams on marketing programs and how best to action the leads coming from these programs
- Be great at communicating over the phone, using virtual presenting tools
- Develop and execute targeted sales plays, a combination of target lists, specific and measurable sales actions, marketing collateral and performance metrics
- Engage with customers in real-time, joining in on sales calls as an insights expert, with a deep understanding on how to effectively position personalized data in the selling motion
- Articulate the perspective of mid-market clients for internal audiences in order to inform marketing programs and product initiatives
Success metrics will include
- Sales play success (follow up rates, conversion rates and total revenue)
- Revenue productivity of supported sales teams
- Speaker scores from presentations at webinars, meetings and events
- Engagement of sales teams and their direct feedback
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships with sales, sales leadership and marketing teams
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.