Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Tokyo based teams need a Product Manager to drive Indeed’s AdTech capabilities on our core Sponsored Jobs product. The key is to deliver value to both employers and job seekers by improving our bidding algorithms and Sponsored Job delivery platforms, and building new tools. You will also help develop our programmatic roadmap and contribute to the overall vision, business strategy, research, implementation and testing around it.
You will work closely with several teams to improve how Indeed delivers Sponsored Jobs to our job seekers. For our Employers/Clients, you will provide the best ROI possible. For our Job Seekers, you will always do what’s best to help them see/apply-for the most relevant jobs, and get hired. Together with our engineers you will iterate on our existing algorithms and test and build new ones, constantly measuring impact on several key metrics and finding new ways to measure things. You will communicate and coordinate with Client Services, Engineering, and other Product Managers to understand priorities and estimate impact. You will take the lead on prioritizing new AdSystem projects and features, managing communication and analyzing results.
This is a hands-on product role that requires you to quickly get up to speed with our ad-serving ecosystem and use your AdTech expertise to dive in and develop solid short, mid and long-term strategies for the product. You will help identify what Indeed’s Advertisers need and value and consequently build innovative solutions that deliver.
The more technical, the better. We are seeking someone who loves data and is very comfortable looking at figures and understanding what they mean. A tech background and the experience that comes with it, such as using data to make decisions, light coding, A/B testing, talking to engineers and rapid iteration, will serve you well. Experience managing product(s), and understanding the big picture, who you're building it for and why, are a must. You are comfortable using data from various internal and external sources and are pragmatic and nimble in obtaining data if it doesn’t already exist.
On a personal level, you are able to thrive in an environment that moves quickly, values data over personal opinion, and never loses sight of its core mission; in Indeed’s case helping our job seekers get jobs.
- An in-depth understanding of the market and landscape of AdTech tools
- A track record of developing impactful products based on customer and business needs through research and analysis
- Ability to clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to different audiences ranging from your own product team to the leadership and executive teams, other product teams and cross-functional teams such as sales and operations
- Experience working with iterative development methodologies and A|B testing best practices
- A sense of urgency, ownership and drive to get things done
- Comfortable working collaboratively with a cross-functional and international team of Ad Sales, Product Leads, Designers, Analytics and Engineering
- Adept at managing and prioritizing multiple initiatives with ROI, available resources, and timelines in mind.
- At least 6 years experience working as a product manager in an agile team
- At least 3 years working in AdTech, online advertising platforms, or real-time bidding systems
Come and join our team in one of the most exciting and unique cities on the planet! This rare opportunity will give you the chance to work in a diverse and multicultural office in the heart of Tokyo. As well as offering you a comprehensive and curated relocation package and the chance to work and play in a city like no other, Indeed also offers a host of perks including:
- An open vacation policy to full time Indeedians across the globe. We trust our employees to to manage their time in a way that works best for them.
- Collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code.
- Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options
- Indeed supports affinity groups to help employees connect over common interests, from tacos to techno music and beyond. We also enjoy local office happy hours and holiday celebrations to keep us connected
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.