Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Product Managers at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
Product Managers have the responsibility to deliver results, but no direct authority over peers in Engineering and Design. A successful Product Manager leads by developing the trust and respect of teammates. You, and your peers, will be custodians of the Indeed culture of data and collaboration.
You will work closely with the engineering and product science on a daily basis. You will define requirements, analyze A/B tests and design processes.
Indeed’s product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create Minimal Viable Products (MVPs), prototypes of new products, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate. You will NOT be an armchair Product Manager writing large PRDs and handing them off to the development team. Most Product Managers at Indeed don’t even know what a PRD is.
You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits. There is a complete lack of office politics; if that is your specialty, look elsewhere.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your products' impact.
On your first day, we will give you a t-shirt that says, "I help people get jobs." Soon after, you will be wearing your shirt at the grocery store and someone will come up and say, "I love Indeed! I found my job on Indeed. Thank you!" You will smile for the rest of the day. This will happen a lot.
- Build products and processes that help people get jobs and help employers make hires
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- BA/BS, software/data/technical field preferred.
- Consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Familiarity with payments and invoicing
- Interest in building internal-facing products and features
- Experience working with large Client Services, Customer Support, or Finance teams.
- Understanding of web development technology
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.