Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
You work closely with engineers on the Business Automation Team to increase Indeed’s revenue and profits by building products, tools, and processes that make each Indeed employee better at his/her job. You may work long-term on a single product or you may move between products focused on increasing revenue, customer satisfaction, productivity, global market penetration, and more. Your stakeholders are primarily internal and touch every aspect of the business, including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, and International, as well as Job Search and Employer teams.
Are you a productivity hacker? Expert in defining scalable internal business processes? Excited by products and processes that enable Sales teams to generate millions of dollars in sales? If so, join Indeed’s Business Automation Team to develop systems, tools, and processes that make Indeed’s employees more effective and efficient. Please read the entire job description before applying; we value attention to detail.
- Interest in building internal-facing products and features
- Experience integrating sales/service technologies (e.g. CRM, multi-channel communications, commissions calculator, etc.)
- Experience working with large Sales, Client Services, Customer Support, or Finance teams
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Make data-driven decisions
- Communicate effectively and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Make people around you more effective and productive
- Attention to detail
What’s a typical week like?
- Your team deployed to production, introducing several new features and a handful of improvements and bugfixes that makes the lives of hundreds of colleagues better.
- Constructed a monstrous SQL query that you are oddly proud of to compile some data that was not readily available.
- Broke an ambitious initiative into smaller pieces, mocked up Version 1 of the feature that can be implemented next week.
- Wrote pseudo-code for the automated sending of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Convinced an SVP to make changes to business rules because of your compelling arguments backed by data, superb communication skills, and winning personality.
- Defined the rules for how the Marketing team will attribute revenue to marketing campaigns.
- Ran user tests and found a flaw that made you /facepalm - the flaw will be hotfixed with an emergency deploy today because your Engineering and Operations teammates are just as committed as you.
- Video conferenced several internal stakeholders to get feedback on a new feature.
- Filled a white board with doodles while designing a new feature with an engineer you work with.
- Evaluated the data quality and API of a third-party vendor that may accelerate one of your business objectives.
- Created heuristics for how to programmatically differentiate good leads from bad ones.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.