Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As an Enterprise Product Manager, your customers are your peers. You’re responsible for building tools, improving processes, and automating tasks that make life better for Indeed’s employees around the world. You’ll own the roadmap, collaborate with stakeholders across Indeed, and drive the team towards simple solutions for complex problems.
You’ll partner with Indeed’s Client Success team to define and prioritize changes across Indeed in an effort to improve the experience of both Indeed’s Client Success team and the employers they interact with.
- Passionate about solving enterprise problems. Strong interest in building internal-facing products and features.
- Work tirelessly to influence engineering teams across Indeed on key initiatives impacting both our employees and the employers we work with.
- Own the roadmap. Align with internal stakeholders on priorities. Champion your priorities across Indeed.
- Empathize with your customers and develop simple solutions to their pain points.
- Use data to drive decision making and iterate on functionality and priorities
- 3 years experience as an analyst, project, program, or product manager.
- Experience with sales/service technologies (e.g. CRM, multi-channel communications, BPM, etc.)
- Experience extracting requirements from internal customers and stakeholders
- Experience balancing dependencies across numerous initiatives and complex project plans.
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.