Additional Posting Location(s): Singapore
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Product Manager at Indeed, you will be part of our Employer Mobile team, working with a small team and figuring out how to create the best mobile experience for our users.
You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big.
You will work closely with the development team on a daily basis. You will sit next to developers, define requirements and analyze tests with their input. You will do data analysis yourself, whether it’s doing queries in MySQL, searching through logs, or using the plethora of in-house tools for analyzing data.
You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results.
Our product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create MVPs, prototypes, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate.
We would prefer to spend time simplifying a feature to get it out the door this week than building flashy powerpoint decks for all hands meetings.
This is a unique opportunity to work with incredibly talented team members in a US-originated product development culture and environment.
Product Managers at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity.
You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
Product Managers have the responsibility to deliver results, but no direct authority over peers in Engineering and Design. A successful Product Manager leads by developing the trust and respect of teammates so you will have to influence others to follow your vision.
You, and your peers will be custodians of the Indeed culture of data and collaboration.
You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits. There is a complete lack of office politics; if that is your specialty, look elsewhere.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your products' impact.
- Build products and processes that help people get jobs and help employers make hires
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Must have Associate's degree or higher in the related field to the position you are applying.
- Over 6 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Understanding of web development technology
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.