Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Indeed Assist team. You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as detailed and analytical. You are someone with high standards who leads by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do. Expectations:
- Define the vision for your product, set goals for the team, and drive meaningful impact to Indeed
- Own the roadmap
- Align with internal partners and external customers alike on priorities
- Empathize with your customers and develop simple solutions to their pain points
- Comfortable pulling data and doing analysis to make data driven decisions
- Quickly become the SME and point of contact for the Indeed Staff workforce
- Quick executor
- Favor simple solutions
- Excellent prioritizer
- Strong collaboration with other Indeed Staff pods
- 3-5 years of product management experience at a B2B, B2C, or Marketplace company (working with SMBs is a big plus)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Ability to develop simple solutions and guide your team to be more effective and productive
- Strong track record of influencing colleagues and executives
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.