Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for a product leader for our internal moonshot factory -- a skunk works office aimed at developing new products and businesses for Indeed. Our innovation program is a new product accelerator, charged with pioneering creative new product ideas and assessing their viability through fast launches and empirical learning.
As part of the Job Seeker Content organization, we engage job seekers in all industries at any stage of their career journey with valuable, useful products. Some examples include Salaries, Company Reviews, Career Paths, Career Guide articles, and Resume.com.
As the Product Manager on innovation projects, you will be responsible for validating and owning new products and business models from concept to scale. You should possess a mix of technical and business strengths, excellent with both quantitative and qualitative learning.
Product Managers at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
You will work closely with your engineering and product peers on a daily basis, employing an analytical and empirical approach. You will define experiments, analyze results, and design processes.
Product Managers have the responsibility to deliver results by using influence and collaborating with Engineering, UX Research, and Design. A successful Product Manager leads by developing the trust and respect of teammates. You, and your peers, will be custodians of the Indeed culture of data and collaboration.
- Design and advise on new business plans and product pitches
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis to build world-class features and inspire new product ideas across Indeed
- Determine the right product experiments, at the right time, for expedient and demonstrable learnings
- Collaborate to deliver projects spanning multiple teams’ areas, including working with other PMs and senior leadership globally
- Own products, establishes goals, prioritizes work, and targets outcomes
- Wear many hats and continuously learn and adapt on the job
- 5+ years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Outstanding data analysis skills; ability to research and write database queries to make business decisions
- Deep understanding of web development technology and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience building new products or startups
- Experience leading established products
- Full product lifecycle
- Product vision, strategy
- Roadmap to scoping to execution
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Strategic alignment and planning / OKRs
- Stakeholder management and buy-in
- Evangelizing and providing visibility within a larger product portfolio
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience
- Experience with human-centered design
- Experience coaching / mentoring product owners or product managers
- Experience with targeting and growing new audiences, data products, user generated content, and SEO
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.