Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments… we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
- You will be working with our partners to design and build ATS integrations
- You will work closely with our engineering team to develop best practices for creating scalable, reliable and maintainable integrations
- You will have the ability to influence the roadmap and functionality of ATSs that implement assessments
- You will work with our designers to implement a good user experience for setting up and using our integrations
- You must be technical with an ability to understand APIs, describe system architectures and design JSON payloads. Ideal candidate would have previous experience as a software engineer.
- Experience working with external partners or customers to design, build and deploy products
- Good eye for UX. You don’t need to be a designer, but you need to be comfortable creating wireframes and have an understanding of what makes a good user experience.
- Experience working as a Product Manager is a nice-to-have but not required.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits