The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused Product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time. This position will be with Indeed’s Japan Team, focusing on helping Japanese Employers make hires and Jobseekers get jobs.
- Build products and processes that help people get jobs and help employers make hires
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Define product goals and success metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Over 4 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the related field to the position you are applying.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Experience with driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions for Internet products and technologies.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Business level written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English, with native-level fluency in one of these two languages.
- First-hand experience working and living in Japan as well as familiarity with Japanese business practices is strongly preferred.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +81 3 4563 2563, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.