Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Build products and processes that help people get jobs and help employers make hires
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
About you.Product Managers at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values. Product Managers have the responsibility to deliver results, but no direct authority over peers in Engineering and Design. A successful Product Manager leads by developing the trust and respect of teammates so you will have to influence others to follow your vision. You, and your peers will be custodians of the Indeed culture of data and collaboration. You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits. There is a complete lack of office politics; if that is your specialty, look elsewhere. You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your products' impact.
- Business level written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English, with native-level fluency in one of these two languages. German is a bonus, but not required.
- First-hand experience working and living in Japan as well as familiarity with Japanese business practices is strongly preferred.
- Over 5 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Must have an Associate's degree or higher in the related field to the position you are applying
- Understanding of web development technology
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.