Date published: 13-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Understand user needs and generate new feature ideas.
- Understand Indeed’s goals and strategies and work with your management to define product goals.
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes, mockup designs, performance and benefit estimates and present these ideas for review.
- Work with engineers to define product requirements and then lead those teams to deliver.
- Collaborate with other teams, some of them remote, to deliver projects spanning multiple teams’ areas.
- Build and launch new features.
- Analyze lots of data, including opportunity analysis and test result analysis.
- Use that data analysis to define product vision and future direction by generating new product and feature ideas that will impact the business.
- Research markets and competitors.
- Must have Associate's degree or higher in the related field to the position you are applying.
- Over 6 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Is able to make data-driven business decisions.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.
- Experience with data products, social, user generated content, and SEO a plus.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.