Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Product Manager on the Indeed Apply team in Hyderabad, you will work on improving the job application process on Indeed used by millions of people every month. That means you, not the VP of Product or the CEO, mold what the future of your product is and what your team should work on.
Product development at Indeed is an iterative process. We challenge ourselves every single day to look for insights in our data, generate insightful hypotheses about our users and their needs, and run simple tests to check our hypotheses and learn about what to do next.
We are fans of minimum viable process and operate using lean startup and agile principles to guide us. We would prefer to spend time simplifying a feature to get it out the door this week than on building flashy powerpoint decks for all hands meetings.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your product"s impact. Every day you will hear someone say ‘What is best for the Job Seeker?’. Come help us answer that question through your creativity and drive.
This is a unique opportunity to work with extremely talented team members in a US-originated product development culture and environment.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every single day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Understand user needs and generate new feature ideas
- Build products that help people get jobs and/or help employers make hires
- Create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Make data-driven decisions
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Make people around you more effective and productive
- Attention to detail
- 4+ years of consumer internet software product management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Is able to make data-driven business decisions
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.