Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments…we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
As a Product Manager, you will own the candidate experience of discovering assessments, completing them, and using the results to build out their candidate profile. That means you, not the VP of Product or the CEO, mold the future of your product and what your team should work on.
You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big. You will not be compensated based on whether you meet the goal, but based on whether you deliver significant impact and meet or exceed the expectations of a good Product Manager.
You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results. Our product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create MVPs, prototypes, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your product's impact. Every day you will hear someone say ‘What is best for the Job Seeker?’. Come help us answer that question through your creativity and drive!
- Understand user needs and generate new feature ideas
- Build products that help people get jobs and/or help employers make hires
- Create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Make data-driven decisions
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Make people around you more effective and productive
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years of consumer or enterprise internet software product management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Is able to make data-driven business decisions
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.