Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big. You will work closely with the development team on a daily basis. You will sit next to developers, define requirements and analyze tests with their input. You will do data analysis yourself, whether it’s doing queries in MySQL, searching through logs, or using the plethora of in-house tools for analyzing data.
You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results. Our product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create MVPs, prototypes, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate. You will NOT be an armchair Product Manager writing large PRDs and handing them off to the development team (most Product Managers at Indeed don’t even know what a PRD is). You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated and nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your product’s impact.
Other open Product Manager roles:
Data Science, Hire, RezEmp, PIE, IDJQ
- Ability to Get Things Done. You move fast and you don’t settle for the status quo
- Passionate about helping job seekers find success.
- Fluency in defining product goals, metrics and making data-driven decisions
- Previous experience in creating simple solutions and validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Always on the hunt for the next big thing.
- At least 2 years of product management experience. Previous experience with growing your customer base, through various tactics of on-site conversion
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and executives
- Previous experience with A/B testing
- Worked across platforms (mobile web, desktop, apps)
- Previous experience in driving growth strategies to bring new users
- Startup experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.