Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to create compelling programs that increase market share with our enterprise employers worldwide - and ultimately helps them make more hires.
Indeed is the world’s #1 job site. With more job seekers and more hires than any other site, we help employers find the right fit for their jobs. Each month, more than 200 million job seekers in 60 countries search for jobs, post resumes and research companies on Indeed.
Focused on our enterprise segment, you’ll work to understand the needs of these customers and work with multiple teams within Indeed to achieve our business goals. That means not only driving revenue and increasing usage in this segment but creating delightful experiences and a long lasting connection with our brand. You will help position and message our product line for this segment. You’ll create market leadership content for events, blogs, videos and other channels. In this fun and challenging role, you’ll work with multiple teams on customer lifecycle programs for large customers.
We’re a high energy team with a passion for creating strong messaging and data-driven content and sales tools. We are looking for a compelling communicator who effortlessly blends strategy with execution, thrives in fast-paced environments, and finds a learning opportunity in every situation.
This role reports to the Director of Global Product Marketing, and works closely with Sales, Product Management, and other marketing teams.
- Creates global positioning, messaging and programs for the enterprise segment to increase market and revenue share
- Communicate with sales, sales support and client service teams to understand needs of our enterprise sales team; create content and tools to help them achieve goals in this segment
- Design marketing programs to enhance the experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop quantitative and qualitative customer insights to better target and relate to enterprise customer profile, behavior, and needs. Share your findings across our organization including feedback to product teams of solution needs to meet segment growth goals.
- Creation and regular updating of messaging framework targeted to the enterprise space
- Creation of content to support sales training and sales support teams
- Collaborate with other product marketers, growth marketers, product managers, and others to achieve our goals in this segment
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific needs and ensure marketing programs are designed to achieve market penetration and revenue share goals globally
- 8+ years professional experience with proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing enterprise-focused marketing content and programs is preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.