Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.As Product Marketing Manager focused on growth for the Prime business, you’ll be the customer acquisition, engagement and retention expert at Indeed Prime. You will leverage a keen eye for detail to leverage customer needs and behavior to develop effective product features and will be a key owner of further establishing product-market fit and business momentum at Indeed Prime. This role will be part of a close-knit cross-functional team (digital marketing, product management and engineering) dedicated to growth experiments, and will have deep resources to work with as well that includes demand generation, marketing operations, sales, product management, customer success, insights, and events. Your role is critical to building a truly game-changing SaaS platform that will establish Prime as the #1 tech talent marketplace by 2023. Responsibilities
- Work closely with your Product Management, Engineering, and Digital Marketing counterparts to identify opportunities for value distribution across our platform, services and partners
- Build out a qualitative and quantitative growth model for our business that you will iterate continuously
- Diagnose existing, broken and missing growth loops
- Ensure that successful growth experiments are implemented as growth loops
- Ensure that your findings inform product features and services as well as marketing campaigns, materials and messaging
- Analyze data to understand churn, up-sell potential, and key drop-off points in order to improve activation and retention
- Create in-app messaging, emails, and content that will drive desired user behavior
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Customer Success, Talent Services, and Ops on campaigns to achieve business goals
- Work with Product and other business stakeholders to identify content requirements that best address key issues and opportunities
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B/SaaS product marketing, product, or project management
- Experience working with marketing automation and cross-channel marketing platforms
- HTML, CSS, SQL expertise is ideal
- Strong communication skills; ability to understand and effectively articulate complex technical concepts to a wide variety of internal and external audiences. Strong writing skills are a big plus.
- Highly organized project manager
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong leadership qualities with a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills with a “test and learn” mindset.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills with a high attention to detail. Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- A “can-do” attitude, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving industry and technology driven environment.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.