Date published: 31-May-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Bangalore, New York City, Singapore, Sydney
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Work primarily with these specific teams to ensure product success: Product Managers in Tokyo, Growth Marketers (SEO, SEM), New Product Commercialization managers, Events, PR, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Sales Strategy
- Leads and responsible for global product positioning for key assigned products and product categories, messaging frameworks, overall launch plans, and refine product specifications to meet product goals. Also leads content for sales training, sales support, blogs, landing pages, webinars, events, and other demand generation vehicles and works with Growth Marketing team to scale product
- Support demand generation programs and growth marketing programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blog articles, landing page content, case study content, video content)
- Communicate with sales and sales support teams to understand what Sales needs to be more successful selling products
- Collaborate with other product marketers, designers, data scientists and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our employer audience
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and build programs to reach various audiences
- 5+ years professional experience with proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, globally, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills in English
- Proven experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Work samples (Marketing & messaging samples) will be requested prior to an interview
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.