Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Customer Success, Sales, Sales Strategy, Enablement and Training and Ops on sales enablement programs
- Partner with Sales and Product to optimize the sales process to maximize acquisition of the right customers and how and when to pitch Seen by Indeed Create competition-crushing sales enablement that educates Sales on the problems we solve for our buyers and users, including:
- Buyer personas and positioning for our products Case studies and customer success stories
- Training and sales tools to help sales be more efficient and effective Competitive research and positioning
- Creative sales recognition and reward programs that generate “buzz” for selling Seen by Indeed Field, prioritize and craft ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed. Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices. Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs. Partner with Sales and Product to set pricing, including offering customer and competitive insights to help shape the strategy.
- Work closely and build long-term relationships with product, product marketing, sales readiness, and sales leadership teams. Keep abreast with new trends and best practices in tech recruiting.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B/SaaS product marketing, sales enablement or sales
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized project manager
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- A “can-do” attitude, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving industry and technology-driven environment.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.