Date published: 1-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to create compelling programs that increase market share with our employers worldwide - and ultimately helps them make more hires.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll will work with a cross-functional team to help define, position, message and meet product goals. You will deliver a regular drumbeat of content that supports teams around the world. Your work will be seen across the Indeed blog, in sales presentations and collateral, on the website, in eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, videos and events.
We’re a high energy team with a passion for creating and storytelling. We are looking for a compelling communicator who effortlessly blends strategy with execution, thrives in fast-paced environments, and finds a learning opportunity in every situation.
This role reports to the Director of Global Product Marketing, and works closely with Product Management, other marketing teams, and Sales teams.
- Work primarily with these specific teams to ensure product success: Product Managers, Growth Marketers (SEO, SEM), New Product Commercialization managers, Events, PR, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Sales Strategy
- Lead and be responsible for global product positioning, messaging frameworks, overall launch plans, and refine product specifications to meet product goals. Also leads content for sales training, sales support, blogs, landing pages, webinars, events, and other demand generation vehicles and works with Growth Marketing team to scale product
- Support demand generation programs and growth marketing programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blog articles, landing page content, case study content, video content)
- Communicate with sales and sales support teams to understand what sales needs to be more successful selling products
- Collaborate with other product marketers, designers, data scientists and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our employer audience
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and build programs to reach various audiences
- 5+ years professional experience with proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.