Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
At Indeed, we want to make the hunt for that dream job as easy as possible for everyone. A big way we do this is by letting job seekers apply to a job directly on Indeed, using their saved resume, without having to go to a separate site. When browsing Indeed, have you noticed that some jobs are marked “Easily Apply” or “Apply with your Indeed Resume?” Those jobs have Indeed Apply, a feature used by millions of jobseekers every month.
You are responsible for ensuring job seekers have a great apply experience, by monitoring API integrations and diagnosing errors, communicating with internal stakeholders when issues occur, and working on projects and initiatives that support apply quality and reliability.
- Monitor API partner integrations and diagnose issues
- Update Apply configurations using various tools
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to inform them of issues and provide advanced technical support
- Help maintain external API documentation and internal process wiki
- Participate in short- and long-term projects to improve the product and overall job seeker experience
- Help shape processes and tools by raising issues and opportunities
- Work with a fast-paced team to handle complex requests in a timely manner
- Collaborate effectively with team members in different countries and time zones
We're looking for someone who -
- Is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can multitask and prioritize a high volume of requests and be ready to re-prioritize when necessary
- Can read between the lines, recognize patterns, and dig in to get at the root of a problem
- Thinks on their toes and problem solves, not only efficiently, but creatively
- Collaborates well in a diverse team environment with different roles and backgrounds
- Can identify ways to improve internal processes and tools in order to keep up with growing demand
- Is passionate about helping users get the most out of their job search experience
- Adapts quickly to new situations and approaches them with a positive, can-do attitude
- Takes pride in everything they do and is motivated to go above and beyond what is expected
Required technical skills -
- Understanding of at least one of the following: JSON, XML or HTML
- Experience with development tools and debugging
- Working knowledge or exposure to a query language is strongly preferred (e.g. SQL)
Optional skills -
- Experience in a customer support role or with a consumer-facing web company is strongly preferred
- Experience helping shape team processes and documentation
- Experience working within or organizing daily tasks via ticketing systems in a support or operations role.
Other Requirements -
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for digging into a problem and finding the best solution
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
How to Apply -
We value attention to detail. Please complete the following to be considered for this role.
- Submit a cover letter with your application
- Find a job that can be applied to directly on https://www.indeed.com (hint: look for the text “Apply with your Indeed Resume” or “Easily apply”)
- Inspect the rendered HTML of the orange “Apply Now” button for that job
- Copy the <span> with class=”indeed-apply-widget” and paste it into your cover letter
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.