Date published: 17-Jul-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Atlanta, Austin, Austin - Downtown, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Montreal, Nashville, New York City, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Richmond, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Scottsdale, Seattle, St Louis, Stamford, Tampa, Toronto, Washington DC
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- M.S. or PhD. in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields
- 2+ years professional industry experience in Business Analytics/Data Analysis
- Business domain experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to code in Python, R, Java or C++
We get excited about candidates who
- Have drive to impact the product and team they are embedded with
- Use of advanced statistical methodology
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.