Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Product Scientist at Indeed, your role is to positively impact Indeed's products by improving data driven decision-making. You will work with our Product teams across Indeed to identify and solve tough problems. You should love to learn, enjoy helping others make better decisions using Indeed’s vast stores of data, and feel comfortable explaining your work. You’ll be coding, cleaning, visualizing, and analyzing data using statistical methods.
Our team comes from a variety of different backgrounds, and we value people who bring a unique outlook or skillset to our team that they can teach us. We are not afraid to try new things, and we seek the simplest solution that will have the biggest impact. We launch and iterate.
This is an exciting new team with lots of opportunity for growth. If you’re a self-starter looking to use your data skills in a creative way to help people get jobs, please apply below.
* Master’s or PhD., with advanced coursework in statistics, machine learning, programming, or related skills
* Experience coding in Python, R or another advanced data programming language
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to write and present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Driven to help their teammates and Indeed’s products
* Experience designing and conducting complex projects
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required):
* Relevant experience (including internships and/or research) in Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Product Management, Data Science, or related fields
* Experience building and/or pulling data using SQL
* Production experience with machine learning and other advanced statistical methods
* Deep understanding of designing and implementing A/B tests, and advanced extensions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.